We have four ways to donate. Thank you!
Saves Money – With lower administration time involved in processing your contribution, more of it goes to supporting our work.
Saves Time – Send one voided cheque by mail, and writing and mailing of more cheques is no longer necessary. There’s no need to keep track of expiry or other due dates. If you forget, your gift is still received and our work is not interrupted.
Safe – You will never have a worry about lost or stolen cheques, or what to do in the event of a postal strike.
Simple – One signed form authorizes your monthly donation until you cancel.
Personal Control – You maintain complete control. You may increase or decrease the amount. And you can cancel it at anytime.
Complete these simple steps:
1) Decide how much you wish to give each month.
2) Open and print the PAD form. Remember to fill in all the information requested.
3) Mail in the form with voided cheque to: Between The Hearts, PO Box 225, Amherst N. S. B4H3Z2
How To Send money with Interac e-Transfer
- Log into your online or mobile banking app and select the account.
- Choose or add our email address in the recipient field: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter the amount and send.